Developer + Multidisciplinary Designer
I am a generalist; slowly becoming a specialist in Web Development. I mix art, design, and technology, to create effective experiences that deliver value at scale. My professional goals are simple: surround myself by smart, energetic, creative people while working on solving problems that matter.
- UberSenior Design EngineerDecember 2018 ~ PresentWorks on building and maintaining uber.com
- R/GA @ Google Mountain ViewSenior Software EngineerAugust 2015 ~ December 2018Worked as an embedded Software Engineer for Google’s Interactive Marketing Division.
- AKQA S.FCreative DeveloperAugust 2014 ~ August 2015Worked as a Designer and Developer for physical and digital brand experiences e.g. Target and Nike. Also, worked as an embedded Web Developer for Apple’s Interactive Marcom division.
- QOMO HiteVisionMarketing DeveloperJanuary 2010 ~ January 2012Created comprehensive marketing materials through web, print, and video for businesses, educational, and governmental establishments.
- Red RobinExpo/Server September 2005 ~ April 2010For 5 long years, I would sets the pace and flow of your kitchen by plating or serve gourmet burgers to valued patrons of Red Robin
- AT&TSales ContractorMarch 2004 ~ July 2004Would walk Door-to-door in Detroit Michigan and try to sell ATT U-verse ® cable.
- PacSunSales AssociateSeptember 2003 ~ December 2003Sold and organized apparel during Back To School and Christmas.
- JourneysSales AssociateJanuary 2003 ~ December 2003Sold and organized shoes during Back To School and Christmas.
- Maria's Front RoomBusboy/ServerSeptember 2000 ~ December 2003For 3 long years, I would set tables and serve causal Italian food.
- LepantoBusboyJune 1999 to March 2000My first job, bussing tables at a fine dining Italian restaurant.
- Simon Fraser UniversityB.S. Interactive SystemsSeptember 2011 ~ January 2014 Studied how to design, develop, and apply interactive systems with particular emphasis on how people use them through a combination of computing foundations, user-centred design principles, and programming practice.
- Oakland Community CollegeSoftware Engineering Associate’s DegreeSeptember 2008 ~ December 2010
- Wayne State UniversityB.A. Asian StudiesSeptember 2005 ~ January 2008To prepare students for the increasing demand for professionals with training in Chinese and Japanese.
- Oakland Community CollegeLiberal Arts Associate’s DegreeJanuary 2004 ~ December 2005
- R/GABotBot2017Voice Actor & Hand Model.
Interaction Design, Fullstack Development, ES Next, CSS4+, Modern Web to Native Workflows, Angular, Industrial Design, Typography, Entrepreneurship, Motion Design, Architecture, Skateboarding, Guitar